Placing an order
You have four options for ordering books from Nimbus:
- Contact your local sales rep and to place your order
- Fax your order to Nimbus Publishing at 1-888-253-3133 or 1-902-455-5440
- Call with your order to Nimbus Publishing at 1-800-646-2879 or 1-902-455-4286
- Place your order online through the ordering system (for FAQ’s about placing an order online, go here.)
New Wholesale Account Requests
Please enclose a completed credit application form and a cheque for 50% of the net purchase price with your first order.
If you have any questions, please contact the sales representative for your area or the Nimbus Publishing office.
or (902) 454-7404 or 1-800-646-2879
Please download the application and fax it to our office at:
(902) 455-5440 or 1-888-253-3133
Click here to download a credit application. (MS Word Format)
All wholesale orders are shipped by Canpar and take 3-5 days for delivery, depending on the destination.
In order for booksellers to obtain a refund, books must be returned to our warehouse in saleable condition, up to one year from invoice date. No prior permission is necessary when items are returned prepaid. Credit will be given only on accepted returns.
Returns should be sent to:
Nimbus Publishing Ltd
3731 Mackintosh Street
United States Customers
Select Nimbus titles are distributed in the US by Downeast Books, NBN and Orca.
Down East Books
Select Children's books are available through Orca Books.
Nimbus Publishing Limited:
Nimbus does not automatically gather any personal information from anyone; names, phone numbers, e-mail or street addresses are not collected during any visit to its Web sites. This information is only obtained if it is supplied voluntarily: usually through specific areas of our customer service pages via e-mail, feedback forms, ecommerce or any variation of an information gathering form.
Some information may pass through our server in the form of an email, and it may reside on our servers until the intended recipient either retrieves it or flags it for deletion. Other information may be stored in a database or a file that resides on one of our servers. These files and databases are password protected and in a physically secure environment. Only our staff and our internet service provider has physical access to this information and our service provider only does backups and data storage and retains these for a month. All such data is stored in a secure area and would only be accessed if they needed to be restored to Nimbus' data.
Nimbus takes no responsibility for its safety from unauthorized access of this data from the internet to the extent that we provide physical barriers to the servers as well as prevent unauthorized access from the general public via firewalls and/or network and server authentication processes (ie: strong password authentication).
- An IP address. Nimbus makes no attempt to link this address with the identity of individuals except in the case of suspected misuse or fraudulent activity
- The length of each visit
- The number of requests per visit
- The type of operating system (Windows, Macintosh, Unix, etc.)
- The browser type (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Where you came from (Referrer)
- What page you left the site and or server (Last accessed page)
By keeping this data in a log file, Nimbus' web server administrators can provide statistical information so we can fine-tune our site based on user-activity trends.